Recently I’ve been reading a lot of stuff by Jezra Kaye. In my opinion, she is a very interesting author. She is also a speaker coach, speechwriter, and president of Speak Up for Success. In one of her blog posts, I recently read she wrote about writing a great talk. To me, the following inspired the most: “Give people a reason to care.”
I thought about this and figured… Why not ask people what they would like me to talk about. I came up with the following based on the talks I’ve done lately and recent conversations. Anything to add? I’m curious!
- How do you explain that brand strategists, designers, and marketing teams from all over the world are creating new audio strategies and overturning old standards to continue to capitalize on the emergent power of sound?
- Why are they rethinking the value they place on the sound of the voices that represent their brand?
- How does the sound of your brand’s voice, and the act of speaking itself affect the way in which your brand is being perceived?
- When consumers here a disconnect. Does that create separation or a distance between a brand and consumers?
- How do you make sure your brand is being perceived as desired through sound and speech?